10 day workshop with Lyn Diefenbach ( July 5-14, leave 15th ) 2019
Price : $US3,900 per person
Limited single supplement add $US1,000
Based at the wonderful Domaine du Haut Baran in France. The Perigord, Dordogne, Quercy region is truly a place of wonder – settled for millennia in villages and small cities along the banks of the Dordogne and Lot rivers. This area has been able to preserve its genuine quality and leisurely way of life. An exquisite site for an unforgettable art adventure with Lyn.
- Instruction and critique with Lyn Diefenbach.
- 10 nights accommodations at Haut Baran ( double occupancy ). Single supp ( 1000 USD)
- Transportation to/from Toulouse airport ( arrival/departure point )
- Transportation to/from painting/tour sites
- Transportation to/from restaurants
- All Continental breakfasts ( croissants , coffee , etc ).
- 4 dinners at Haut Baran ( wine included ). L’aperitif starts at 7 on the terrace !
- 4 lunches at Haut Baran ( list any food allergies on the registration form ).
- Arrangement for restaurants ( dinners out average 35 euros , lunches out 12 euros ).
- Guided tours where applicable/translation and guide services
- All taxes and Free WiFi !
Draft itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrival day. Everyone meet 2:30pm in front of Information at Toulouse airport for transfer to Haut Baran. Relax and enjoy a welcoming dinner at Baran.
Day 2 : Workshop painting at Haut Baran. Lunch at Haut Baran. Dinner is out at local restaurant (own expense).
Day 3 : Transfer to painting site ( Sarlat on market day ). Lunch in Sarlat (own expense). Dinner is at Haut Baran.
Day 4 : Workshop painting at Haut Baran. Lunch at Haut Baran. Afternoon transfer to medieval Puy l’Eveque. Dinner out (own expense ).
Day 5 : Transfer to painting site ( St Cirq LaPopie voted most beautiful village in France ! ). Lunch in St Cirq (own expense). Afternoon visit of Pech Merle Cave with 29,000 year old prehistoric art ! Dinner is out.
Day 6 : Morning at Haut Baran. Lunch at Haut Baran. Dinner is out at local restaurant (own expense).
Day 7 : Transfer to painting site ( 14th century bastide town of Domme ). Picnic lunch in Domme (own expense). Dinner is at Haut Baran
Day 8 : Workshop painting at Haut Baran. Lunch at Haut Baran. Afternoon transfer to 14th century Montcabrier. Dinner is out (own expense).
Day 9 : Transfer to painting site ( Rocamadour 10 centuries of pilgrimage ) lunch in Rocamadour (own expense). Dinner is pizza night out (own expense).
Day 10 : Workshop painting at Haut Baran. Lunch is out. Afternoon painting and critique. Farewell dinner with champagne !
Day 11 : 6 or 7:00am transfer to Toulouse Airport for flights 10am – 4pm.
This is a brief sample itinerary and may change due to weather or instructor.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email : email@example.com